Black Mac Road Seal
Used to stabilize roads
Can be blended to be solvent or water based
Cures to a firm seal
Because of Black Mac Road Seal's special qualities, it serves as a rejuvenating oil or quenching solution that becomes absorbed by the dried asphalt. It can be blended to be solvent or water-based and controlled to be either liquid or semi-solid and from slow to rapid drying and can contain additives such as aggregates (fillers)
- To stabilize gravel roads intended for paving.
- Can be sprayed on to aged asphalt roads that are pitted or faded due to weathering.
- It fills pits and voids eliminating porosity almost immediately
- Materials cannot be washed away
- Does not peel or stick to tyres or shoes once fully cured
- Handle in accordance with good industrial hygiene and safety practice
- Keep container tightly closed