Automotive Seam Sealer & Sound Deadner
Low Solvent Content
Non Corrosive/Non Toxic
- As compared to the competition and low quality sealer, this material does not allow moisture penetration
- Will not clog tip of spray nozzle
- Low solvent dilution required
- Dries to a rigid plastic type
- Made from a harder asphalt polymer base
- Softer asphalt under coatings absorbs dirt quicker and does not resist 2 under wash cycles
- This product can last years if used for inner cabin applications and 5 years for under body applications with a mild degreaser requirement.
- Under car chassis, office container, truck chassis and frames. inside door frames of cars, trucks etc.
- Can be used as an expansion joint filler, can be used on marine applications, as a heavy bodied asphalt paste.
- Will not emulsify with water.
- This is a plasticized fast drying material as compared to the conventional drying of 3 days.
- It is a thick mastic type material designed to be applied by spray system spatter gun
- Will not clog tip.
- Product may be more on the water base formula as per batch.
- A dilution test with either solvent (Gas or Mineral Spirits) or water to desired consistency, to be used In high pressure spray gun.
- Can be applied by paint brush or putty knife without dilution. Once dry, solvent must be used for clean up.
- Straight from the can will cover 35 square feet at a rate of 1/4 inch thickness.
- Straight from the can, touch dry 2 to 4 hours at 32 degrees Celsius. Fully cured in 12 Hrs.
- If thinned with kerosene product drying time will retard.
- If thinned with unleaded gasolene drying time will accelerate but flammability will increase.
- Cut back asphalt base, heavy solvents and kerosene will cut this material.
- Do not over thin.
- Contains no corrosive additive.