Gator Grip Rubberized Foundation Coating
Ready to apply
This is a rubberized Bituminous coating made from mineral spirits, bitumen, clay, cellulose fibres & polymers. It does not contain asbestos, benzene, acetone of toluene.
- Fills pits and 1/8 cracks.
- Full cure has a tough rubbery touch
- Use on concrete retaining walls, on the base of wooded, zinc, metal or concrete fence posts
- Use on plywood prior to laying felts as a waterproofing or vapor barrier, pre-penetration to torched on mat
- Can be used in place of coal tar
- Use only hydrocarbon solvents such as kerosene, gasoline or mineral spirit
- Surfaces must be free from standing water, moisture, oil, grease, loose debris, flaking paints, rust scale, etc
- Apply with high-pressure sprayer or by paint brush.
- Cannot be applied by roller.
- Do not dilute
- On concrete block 45 sqft per gallon can be obtained and 75 sqft on the second application
- Non-porus surfaces 110 sqft on second coat
- Use in well-ventilated areas
- Finished product will be slippery when wet
- Cannot be painted over